A Message Regarding COVID-19
The Neshannock Township Volunteer Fire Company and Emergency Management Agency continue to monitor information we are receiving from our County, State and Federal counterparts. We have been directed to implement some additional precautionary measures by the CDC and other agencies to protect our personnel in carrying out our daily duties. At this time, our level of capability and service to the community have not been diminished by the current state of emergency.
We encourage our residents and followers to educate themselves on the wealth of resources available at the links below. Meanwhile, remember:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Use good hand hygiene.
- Don’t touch your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice proper coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Practice social distancing where appropriate.
- Frequently clean your home and workstations.
More information can be found at the following websites: